Saturday 15 June 2013

I DID IT!!!

I did it!  I have climbed my mountain, and I am screaming!!!!  What I have to laugh about is it was the half a damn fucking pound, but that damn half pound brought me to where I want to be!  This is the first goal I set for myself.  The next one will be decided on shortly.  I just really wanted to get here first.  As a result of getting here,  I even figured out my next tattoo!

This has been a long road, admittedly hard at times, admittedly sabotaged by myself, but what a feeling people.  Knowing that it was hard work, and it took a lot of time, I think makes me happier????

Whatever, I am screaming, I love me, and I am proud of me.  Happy dance time!

For those on this journey keep going people this warm fuzzy, heart pounding, eye popping feeling fuckn' rocks!!!!!!

Just had to share........

No comments:

Post a Comment