Friday 26 April 2013

Bits and Bobs

Okay, so I have not been as  diligent  about writing on my blog.  SHOCKER!!! NOT!!!!  I always think I will do this, and some how life gets in the damn way!

For my scrappers out there, I have some news.  I have planned my National Scrapbook day.  I promise that it is going to be a good one!  I have planned for May 11, 2013.  It is from 9:30am-9:30pm.  I can hear the WTF's from the non-scrapbookers now, but just know the time will FLY by!  I have a fantastic menu, lots of FREEBIES, some great ideas to share and some pretty rockn' ladies to hang with.  If you are interested just email me or leave a post.  The cost is $55.00, and let me tell you my Italian nature comes out at these things and you do nothing more than work, chat, and laugh while I do the rest.

For the people who have followed my weight lost journey, I have lost a total of 15 pounds.  BUT, I have lost a lot of inches!  The working out thing works DUH!  I am still using www.myfitnesspal.com.  It really does work.  I am still using my Wii and X-Box.  I have started going for walks with my family and friends.  Even, Cayla my 8 year old thinks 5 KM is a long way, but she kills it!  I recently went shopping for my youngest Communion, and I had a blast.  This is not normally the way I feel when I have to shop for me.  I picked up a cute dress from Laura's.  One thing I love about Laura's is that you can shop there and get the same dresses in plus and in pettite without leaving.  I tried on some dresses from both the regular and plus side.  It was great.  I even went into Melanie Lynn and tried on dresses there.  They fit, tight, but fit, which is something I have not been able to do in a long time.  The highlight was going into Banana Republic.  I went shopping with my older brother and his friend, and they go to Banana every Wednesday as they get coupons for 40%.  So, I went just to look for them.  I seen this coat, man was it cute.  The rack was calling my name, then I noticed an extra large.....I shit my pants.  Then I did something I never have done, I tried it on.  Of course I made sure no one was around, and casually slip it on.  I died, in fit!!!  The real question was whether or not I could zip it up.  IT DID!!!!!!  I nearly shit right there!  Needless to say I bought it and it was only $75.00 regularly $215.00~love me a great deal!

Anyways, that is my excitement.  I just want to say slow and steady with a bit of chinese on the side, is working well ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment