Tuesday 9 April 2013

SOME EXCITING NEWS

It has been awhile since I wrote on here and to be honest I am not sure why.  I think its cause I worry to much about what people think.  I also have not really lost much more weight but I have lost inches for sure.  I did decide to write on here today to give you an update on my weight lose situation and share some exciting news.

First of all, I am down 12 pounds!  Yeah Me!  BUT I am totally down in sizes, shape and up in my ability to exercise!  I am most excited about my work outs.  I am still doing My Fitness Coach and Dance 4, but I also have started using my treadmill more regularly.  I walk at 3.0/3.5 and run at 4.0/4.5 for shorter times.  I realized when I put on a show I like the time flies.  I love watching WEEDS!  So, when I want a change I go on the treadmill and 30 minutes fly by!  I put on another show and boom, another 30 minutes and then I realize I have just walked for one hour.

My eating habits have really changed as well.  I am eating healthier, and having no snacks!  When I feel the urge to eat, I leave the house and go visit my brother.  He buys nothing good for his place, which in turn helps me ;)  I have learned that a bag of chips is not single serving and to be honest I really have not eaten them much, and don't miss them.

My exciting news is that I AM GOING TO OPRAH!!!  An old friend as able to help me score some tickets, and then another friend scored me some more, so I was able to spread the love with some wonderful friends.  I can't wait!  I will blog about my experience on Wednesday night for sure.  Oprah has been a lifelong dream of mine.  When the kids were younger and filled out an info page about their Mommy, all three of them listed my favourite show as Oprah!  They know their Mommy for sure.  Just to near her, will be a dream come true!  To say thank you to someone who helped make this come true seems so little.  Just know Shannan you rock and so does Jay!

Well, I am off to work out.  I keep telling myself that the scale doesn't matter but holy shit does it ever to me.  I will go and do it, feel better after, then get to scrubbing the toilets.  I think the second half really sucks!  Take care and good luck with your healthy lifestyle changes, and for those of you who love Oprah and are going.......WOOHOO!!!

1 comment:

  1. Good for you Sonia...it's awesome when the hard work pays off! Can't wait to see Oprah tomorrow - should be pretty inspirational. And let's be honest...we can all use some inspiration every now and then :-)

    ReplyDelete