Wednesday 11 December 2013

THE FINISH LINE

Well way back in January I started watching what I ate with my fitness pal.  I started working out regularly (well as regular as I can get) with Wii's My fitness coach and Xbox Just Dance.  I started running, and I ran a 5km and I have lost almost 30 pds.  I set two goals wonderland, and fitting into regular clothing (with a true goal of a lululemon hoddie).  I have achieved those goals.  Not sure about the hoodie I am too afraid to find out, but the regular sizes are good.  Now out loud to the world I am giving out my last goal.  I want to lose 2.5 pds by Dec 31, 2013.  Again, sounds like nothing but it is huge especially since I am the half pound wonder.....but I know its achievable.  So, to all my past and present cheerleaders I am calling on you to cheer me on.  When I get there trust me you will know.  That being said, feel free to cheer me (or others that you know are doing what I am), and when I get there help me celebrate my tears of joy with lots of jumping up and down.
I will keep you posted but in the mean time, I gotta get my little red head boy lunch and try not to eat the chocolates I made and work out this afternoon when I really want to sleep!

Cheer Cheer Cheer LOL

I swear I will get there--I got my bitches behind me, my hubby and my babies.  I will however take a few more pushes.

Until I achieve my 2.5 pd lose--take care and enjoy the festive season.  Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment