Saturday 19 January 2013

It's Been awhile, welcome 2013!

Happy New Year.  I know I am like 19 days late and I have not blogged for like ever, but I have been busy making cards over the last couple of weeks.  I have decided that I would be organized and make a couple of cards in advance, so that I had them here, and ready for the birthdays over the year.  We have a busy January for birthday's in our family so I have completed them and made extras.  The plan is to do make some cards at the beginning of very month.  I bought a new cartridge as well and its adorable!  We camp so I thought I would be using it for that for scrapbooking but......I made cards with it first!  It is called "Campin' Critters".  You can check it out www.cricut.com.  They have a couple of great ideas on their "idea" section as well.  I also love using the "Create a Critter" as well and you will notice lots of cards using this cartridge.

Anyways, check out the cards.  Most of the paper is CM but some is not.  I love the Creative Memories glue pen. http://ca.mycmsite.com/sites/soniapavone/Content/Shop/Product.aspx?pr=InspectOffering&s=630185&dpr=BrowseCategory&ds=/Hierarchy/Paper%20Scrapbooking/Tools/Photo%20Mounting  It works for all the little tiny jobs better than anything else I have found!!!  Be sure to let me know if you want to purchase it, or you can order online through my website.

Let me know what you think and be sure to add some of your cards to share your talent and wonderful ideas!

I promise to be on this more regularly and add more photos than last year.  I still worry about mistakes and grammar probably more than I should but hell its about the scrap/card/shit I have to say ;)























Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Super cute!!! Keep posting pics and do not stop blogging!!!

    ReplyDelete