Wednesday 13 February 2013

THE SCALE

Ok, so I have been working out, eating better, and loving myfitnesspal.com.  I have had success, I have lost 8 pounds.  I am so excited, BUT I want it to be more.  I somehow feel that it should be more.  I hate the 1/2 pd here, etc.  I know I should be happy, and I know I said that I did not care what the scale said but I find I am becoming a slave to the scale every Wednesday which I did not want.  I am so frustrated.  I find that dealing with the fun woman stuff screws me up.  I am either on my period, getting my period or just flat out bloated.  Men, do not have these issues and it sucks!  However, on a high note my husband has lost 20 pounds.  He has been following the myfitnesspal.com since August 2012.  He started a more regular exercise routine closer to September and October.  He did not input everything over the holiday season and still lost 10 pounds.  The second 10 pounds have come off since Feb 2,2013 when we started together.  I am very proud of him, but I will admit I am jealous too!  I am jealous cause he does not whine and dine like me!  He does not get frustrated as much or sad.  Again, I think that is the whole women being mentally screwed up with weight issues!  He has really taken to Spinning.  He burns a shit load of calories while I dance, work out or do the treadmill.  I promised myself I would try the spin bike again in another couple of months hoping it won't hurt my arse and girly parts!  LOL  I do recommend "My fitness Coach" by the Wii.  It is a great program.  You have to input your weight, measurements, and goals.  It comes up with a program that incorporates some home gym equipment if you have it.  It asks if you have a step, a balance ball, or free weights.  I have all of them so my workouts use them.  I love it.  I say try it!  Let me know if you will like it.
Anyways, I just wanted to see how everyone else was doing with their new years resolutions.  If its not a healthy living/weight lose program, what is it and are you still trying to do it?  Thanks for listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment