Thursday 22 November 2012

A Fun Night

It's been awhile since I blogged, and to be honest it is because I have not had a crop or done much scrapbooking.  I figured I had nothing to write about, but then, the other night a group of my girlfriends, all of whom are my scrappy girls planned a well deserved night out.  We began the night at my place, where we ordered chinese and drink wine.  We drank, 4 x 1litre bottles of wine and there was only 5 of us drinking at my place.  Our dinner was good, however, I was disappointed with the soup.  I love hot and sour soup but I only love the soup I get at this place on Bronson.  I have no idea what the name is but I will get back to you with it, cause the soup ROCKS there!  Anyways, back to my story.  We left at 10:30pm, not to go to a bar although that would be fun, instead we headed to our reserved seats for TWILIGHT BREAKING DAWN PART 2!!!!  Yes, I am a Twi-hard.  I however, play both teams.  I love Edward for his romantic side and pretty eyes, but I love me my Jacob for his damn fine abs!  To say I was excited about seeing the movie and a little tipsy from the wine was an understatement.  As soon and the movie started I was in heaven.  Then, OMG, WTF, Holy Shit....yes I cursed and loudly.  My girlfriend beside me was almost in tears, we look at each other dazed and confused........then "le sigh".  My heart beat went back to normal, I resumed my cheering for Bella and Edward and of course wiped the drool of my chin for Jacob.  We walked out of the theatre happy and to be honest spent.  I felt exhausted from the emotional ride of Edward and Bella.  Knowing this maybe the last Twilight movie makes me sad.  It's like Harry Potter, I believe there will be another---will it ever be the same, no.  But, hey, I am the woman that believes in fairies and talking stuffies so what the hell do I know.  I do recommend seeing this movie in a theatre, in fact I would pay again to see it.  I also recommend having some drinks with the ladies before hand cause it was kinda fun being a bit tipsy walking into a theatre.  This is not a date night movie girls.  This is time for you to dream, drool, and be with friends.  You need to go with your girlfriends or sisters.  It's not a guys movie althought I did not hear the guys at this movie complain to much that is for sure.

On a side note.  I am planning my next crop.  I even have a make and take planned.  I am just getting over this cold that has seriously kicked my ass.  I will be in touch, but in the mean time, have a glass of wine, or a few, and go see Twilight with your girlie girls just cause its fun!

1 comment:

  1. So happy you have another blog post...I love reading them! I was lucky enough to be part of this fun night and I'm with you...LOVED the movie! When are we seeing it again? I'll supply the wine this time LOL

    ReplyDelete