Friday 30 November 2012

NOT SO MUCH THE BLAH

Well, after a night of chatting and a glass of wine, I am feeling not so BLAH.  Still not 100% myself, but better.  I have a busy weekend and I am hoping that decorating for the Christmas season will get me up in spirit!  I love Christmas.  I love decorating and it does take a full 12 hours of hard work to get my house ready.  I have 3 trees (2 artificial and 1 real), several mini trees and a crap load of decos....but I love it!

Now I enroll my kids as my bitches.  They get to carry everything upstairs and help unpack.  They also know they get to decorate their one tree but no one touches Mommy's tree!!!!

I will post some pics when I am done.  Thanks girls for chatting, watching Grey's and eating Turtle Brownies with me.

Another fantastic story I need to share which has inspired me to go to the gym over the weekend and next week is my girlfriend Kelly.  Take a read, totally worth while!  I am very proud of her, and very proud to see what she has worked so hard for!!!

http://sociallyfitblog.wordpress.com/2012/11/30/nothing-can-stop-me-kelly-maidment/

No comments:

Post a Comment