Wednesday 26 September 2012

Blog Alert

I am very excited as I got some help from a fellow blogger  tonight with my blog.  Julie was amazing.  Her blog is http://mommyneedsbalance.blogspot.ca/.  I really enjoy her blog.  She likes to vent, tell you about her life and I always finish the blog read with a smile.

I hope I did post her blog right as she taught me how to do that tonight.  She explained widgets and labels and backgrounds.  After spending some time chatting I also realized that I have to chill out and stop feeling guilty when I am surfing and doing "research" on how to do this stuff.  It is totally important if I am gonna actually run with this.  So, not only did I learn a crap load about this blogging shit I also realized that it is ok to use my time in a different way.  I am sure I will still need to write it in my to-do list I have with me everyday, but at least this way its there and I will do it and not feel like I am ripping my family off of their time.  Wondering how many of you crazy women have To-Do lists?  I get a sense of accomplishment with mine and it keeps me on track but then again I am a little screwed up in the head.

Back to the information Julie taught me.  I learned how to put in pics and movies so yeah that will be coming down the pipes soon as well.  I have taken a bunch of pics of my make and takes and maybe I will give a sorta teaser as to what is happening at Croptoberfest.  Just sayn'

I have also realized people want to know about my cooking cause I totally love to that as well so I am looking forward to adding that to my blog.  Julie explained how to post websites and what I need to do in order for people to click and check out the recipes I found on-line.  I will go and label this now cause I know how....LOL again something else Julie taught me.

It's also 11:15 pm and I have to be awake tomorrow for my daycare kids and my own so I will sign off and go to bed.  Thank you to everyone reading and I am hoping laughing at my craziness, cause I know I would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment