Monday 17 September 2012


I am so embarrassed to say that I actually started this blog and website like over a year and half ago.  I kept second guessing my decision because I was really nervous.  I was scared of what people would think.  I was scared that my lack of grammar, spelling and overall attention to detail would make people laugh and not read.  BUT it took a lot of nights, chats and encouragement from some very special people to make this happen.  I also figured if you did not like the way I wrote, spelt or otherwise, you would not read it and I would not give a flying fuck.  

That brings me to my next point.  I know my language is uuummmm, direct, or as my Mommy says “vulgar”.  I have a confession I love to swear, so be forewarned I will be swearing in my blogs.  BUT there is some very important information I must share with you about my swear words first.  You must understand  that I am not by most definitions swearing, in my opinion of course.  I see it as simply talking.  Here is an example, the most important word to me is bitch.  You must understand the Sonia definition of bitch before we go further.  See, the word Bitch to me is a term of endearment.  It quite honestly  means “sweetie” or “girlfriend”.  I will call my best friends and ask  “Hey bitch whatcha doin’?” .  If however, I call you a “cow” or worse a “right cow”---that by the proper definition means you are a f-ing bitch and I am not happy with you at all!   

Now that I got some of the definition stuff out of the way here is a bit more insight into my writing.  I write without really thinking.  I don’t plan, I just type what is coming into my head.  Sometimes it will make sense sometimes it won’t but, the purpose of this is to share my ideas of the world I am in.  I am even hoping to share my make and takes and eventually make how-to-video’s.  I will probably  enlist my eldest to help me but I am willing to try but know it will be awhile before I get there.  

So, I got to thinking at 1:30 in the AM about my blog after my Crop, and after my first Redbull.  I thought well, to hell with me being all scared and shit I am gonna do it.  It just took  me a couple of days to find the time to actually do it.  See, today is my Anniversary.  I have been married 17 years.  Holy hell where did the time go???  Its funny but I actually love the guy.  I love him a whole lot and would be lost without him.  But, enough of that sappy shit.

I LOVE my Friday night Crops.  They are, shall we say, therapeutic.  Not only do you get to scrap, or make cards or click away, you get to BITCH.  The girls they actually listen.  They hear your frustration, and sometimes even up one on you.  Its a night where the girls have a drink, get away from the people they love and disappear into a world of pretty paper.  I will admit, I miss the running away part.  I loved going to the crops just to get out, but I love having it here cause I am a lazy ass and I just walk upstairs to my own bed. LOL  Crops are like going to therapy cause you have like 12 different opinions/suggestions sometimes.  For those who scrap or make cards or want to actually start this stuff, start with coming to a crop not a Creative memories show.  I may be fired for saying that, but I think if ladies seen what actually happens at these events they would hook line and sinker in the first 5 minutes.  So, to all my favourite Scrapper friends, if you are reading this, bring out your girlie girls.  I promise I don’t bite.  I look forward to the next crop which is the BEST one.  It’s a crazy ass 12 hour day of eating, scrapping and lots of bitching but WOW does it rock.  Bring out a friend, introduce them to this world, I promise they won’t regret it.

I look forward to my next bitch, I mean blog.......pass me around a little......spread your love..........I have always like that ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment