Monday 24 September 2012

So today I decided to clean out my daughter's room.  You see my youngest is well, kinda of hoarder.  She hates when I get rid of things, move thing, or even clean things without her being there.  In the past with my other kids I did this when they were at school, but with Cayla the melt downs were always EPIC.  I was prepared for her return today, biting my nails, anticipating the tears and yells.....guess what?  NOTHING!!!  She actually thanked me for cleaning her room, for all the new clothes and how much work I did.  I was WTF where is my Cayla.....that is when I realized my baby has grown up ;)  I did not know if I should cry or laugh.  I told her how proud I was of her and the smile was worth a million dollars.  Today, I cleaned, today I realized I have no "babies", today I cried.  BUT I am still a proud Mama and realized that I will always have my babies!  Just thought I would share my very happy yet sad story.  For those of you who know Miss Cayla know this was HUGE.

1 comment:

  1. Wow that is big - and awesome! It is sad when we have to admit our babies are not babies, but it is nice to see them grow into happy, healthy kiddos!

    ReplyDelete