Friday 28 September 2012

Its Friday!  I am so happy its Friday.  I have had a busy week, and I am not sure why?  I have been out and about almost every night but not really doing anything constructive.  I am feeling a bit overwhelmed today at what I have to do this weekend and for the next three.  I would love to get more stuff done for Croptoberfest, like plan a menu, purchase some new chairs, and a couple more make and takes.  I would love to wash and bring my patio furniture downstairs for the winter as I haven't sat on it in a while.  I would love to cut the lawn and weed my garden.  I would love to dust the bedrooms, change the beds, clean the bathrooms, dust the main floor, vacuum and mop.  This is my list.  I know its alot but I don't have any plans in concrete right now other than soccer Sunday morning.  I also have to go shopping for an outfit.  You see one of my baby cousins is getting married Oct. 13 and I want to look and feel good.  BUT I hate shopping for me.  I love getting the kids stuff, house stuff, really anything but stuff for  me.  My brother said he will come with me and wants to go to the Rideau Centre but the thought of going there just does not excite me.  I think I will push the shopping to the following weekend.  Thanksgiving is coming up and we have another family function that I need to do stuff for but again, not so much the inspired for that either.  To be honest I want to crawl in my bed, watch BONES, which I am totally addicted to, and do nothing.  I am in a bit of a funk I think.  I have no idea why either.  My daycare kids have been rockn', my kids, well they are my kids and they are fine.  I think I need to exercise but I am to lazy to.  So, what should I do?  How can I get all geared up for the weekend, and do what I need to do, and still do nothing?  Got any wonderful ideas you want to share?  I just thought I would ask.  'Til next time, happy scrapping, cooking, cleaning, sleeping......whatever you decide to do.

2 comments:

  1. I think you need a porch night to recharge. I need to start back exercising too...wanna start walking a few times a week? Embrace the funk, watch Bones and park the list for now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, and you are right its the lack of exercising! I am starting my membership at Good Life on Oct 1 and can't wait. If you don't have one we can always look at doing some walking for sure! Thanks for your support!

    ReplyDelete