Friday 21 September 2012

I have asked for some help from a special lady to help me make this blog alot prettier than it is.  You see I originally started this on my MAC in a program called iweb.  It was so easy to use and it made everything look really good and I could use my iphoto with it.  However, this is no longer available and in order to use something similar I have to pay, and lets just say I don't think there is enough people out there reading or caring right now :)

I had a great week, and was able to work on some of my make and takes for my Croptoberfest.  I have even got more confirmed people to come to my 12 hours of crazy scrapbooking.  I hope if you are reading this and have not registered please do it is gonna rock!  All you need to do is email me or check out my website at www.mycmsite.com/soniapavone.

I had a great week with my little people as well.  I love when I get to see them thrive and learn.  We have been working hard on sharing and behaviour issues and they have thrived.  We have also been doing lots of singing and dancing this week which really only does one thing, make everyone smile!

I am going to go and figure out some of my give aways today, and as I am in a giving and happy mood you guys might score on the receiving end.

One note I also wanted to mention was I made the school council again.  This is very important to me because I find that I get so much more information and have built very unique and strong bonds with these ladies and men.  Yes, I said MEN!  In fact I am Co-Chairing with a man and have been for the second year.  He is amazing and wants nothing more than the best for his girls and the school.  I think we make a rockn' team and look forward to fundraise, and spend together!

I love to hear from you so be sure to comment and take care 'til I chat again ;)


1 comment:

  1. Am loving this blog already - will be visiting often for sure!! You forgot to mention that amongst your talents you are a crazy-ass good cook. You should plan to share recipes for all us novices!!
    Welcome to the blogging world!!

    ReplyDelete